joyful spirit photography

Friday, April 17, 2009

Walk Me Home

After an eventful Wednesday, in Salem, I decided to drive home on one of my most favorite country roads.  Spring Valley Road is such a beautiful drive!  You have a beautiful view of the countryside, old barns, an old church that is still in use, tree orchards, etc.  This is the road where I took the photo of the schoolhouse, which you can see when you enter my blog, and also in my etsy shop.

On this road, I found many a picture to take…and even more beautiful scenes that I have yet to capture.

Here is my newest addition to my etsy shop:

“Walk Me Home”HPIM4241-1 watermark click on photograph to view on my etsy shop

Thank you for viewing my photography blog!  Remember to subscribe to keep up to date on my photography adventures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lord-bless

No comments: