joyful spirit photography

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Spring has FINALLY come to the northwest…well, for a few days, that is.

With this fine weather, my friend and I planned to go have a photo shoot with the countryside on Monday.  But it turned out she needed to go to work that day.  So, I went ahead without her.

It was a beautiful drive, but yet I just couldn’t find any good shots.  There were a few here and there, but my creative juices were not flowing.

The next beautiful day I wasn’t planning anything but to just stay home and clean.  Well, I needed a break from that…so I grabbed my camera and walked out in my yard.  Guess what I found….

HPIM4168-1 watermark(click on picture and find it on my etsy shop)

…and much more great shots like this!

It’s amazing how you can find great shots without going anywhere new or spectacular, but yet find it in the place you live and love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lord-bless

No comments: