Trish, from Trish’s Soapy Blessings, gave me the Honest Scrap Award!!
This award is given to those who have an honesty in their lives and in their products! Trish saw that in me and my photography, and I’m happy to accept it!
With this Honest Scrap Award, I am to give 7 Facts about me:
1. My motto for my life is: "Do all things for the Glory of God so you may be His light for those who do not know HIM.”
2. I LOVE Antiques!! I work at an Antique Mall, and it’s close to heaven!
3. I enjoy sewing Regency and Civil War dresses. My Regency dresses are for English Country Dancing Balls, and the Civil War dresses for the summer’s Civil War Reenactments! So fun!
4. Cookies are my specialty! Mixing, eating the dough, and baking to serve to my family and friends!
5. I’m a perfectionist and detailed person; but when you mix that with procrastination, it’s a mess! Heehee!
6. I am a part of my church’s Women’s Ministries Team. Being a part of this group of women has blessed my life!
7. Singing used to be my first passion, but now it has to share with my many others! I thank God for keeping me busy!
Here are 7 women who I would like to give this Award to:
1. Kami, my dear friend, and a Beautiful photographer! Weddings by Crooked Stream Photography
2. Jude, who has become my Etsy friend and advice giver! Jude McConkey – Photography With Imagination.
3. Anna from Pleasant View Schoolhouse. I always enjoy her simple elegance in her products on Etsy.
4. Heidi, another good friend of mine! The Garrett Corner She’s all about sewing beauty!
5. The 6 o’clock stitch! Who doesn’t know her?! She just has amazing creations!
6. Livi Stitches! She makes the cutest and sweetest toddler clothing!
7. MS Handbags! The cutest handbags you will ever see!!